The VT-44 GPS device, combining with the most comprehensive and economical vehicle diagnostics technology, which provides real-time engine monitoring. The engine diagnostic data is collected through the vehicle's OBD-II communication port and is transmitted along with GPS data to the control center over a mobile network, for instance, GSM, GPRS, UMTS or CDMA. In this way, potential engine problems can be identified earlier before the vehicle breaks down at an inopportune time. Furthermore, you may configure other advanced driving behaviour events such as harsh braking, sudden acceleration, speeding, cornering, and much more in order to reduce the risks of vehicle damage and drive down the costs of fuel.
- GPS Enabled.
- Ignition sense.
- Vehicle diagnostics and reporting capabilities.
- Supports a host of OBDII permitted protocols.
- Compact, lightweight, low profile design.
- Optimized 3-axis accelerometer for driver behaviour monitoring.
- Flexible customization through built-in programmable rules engine.
- Compact, economical IP based platform.
- Full GPS/GSM/GPRS Connectivity.
- Voice and data features.
- Customizable alert e-mail notifications.