VT-62 is a terminal with GPS and GSM connectivity, which is able to determine the object’s coordinates and transfer them via the GSM network.
This device is perfectly suitable for applications, which need location acquirement of remote objects.
It is important to mention that VT-62 has additional inputs and outputs, which let you control and monitor other devices on remote objects.
VT-62 also has a USB port for device status log output and entering configuration.
- Any element event triggers (external sensor, input, speed, temperature, etc.)
- Highly configurable data acquisition and sending
- Multiple Geo-fence areas
- Sleep mode
- Deep sleep mode
- Configurable scenarios available
- Real-time process monitoring
- Authorized number list for remote access
- Firmware update over GPRS or USB port
- Configuration update over GPRS, SMS or USB port
- TCP/IP or UDP/IP protocol support
- 100’000 record storing