VT-80 is advanced terminal with GLONASS/GPS positioning and GSM connectivity, which is able to get device coordinates and other data and transfer them via GSM network. This device is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed. So you can track your cars or trucks easily.
In case of losing connection VT-80 can store more than 16000 records, and once the connection is established the device will send stored data via GPRS.
- GPS/GLONASS coordinates and I/O data acquisition
- Real Time tracking
- Operating in roaming networks (configurable GSM providers list)
- Events on I/O detection and sending via GPRS or SMS
- Multi geofence zones (rectangle or circle)
- Deep Sleep mode (saving vehicle's battery)
- FOTA (firmware updating via GPRS)
- Acceleration detection (harsh breaking, acceleration and cornering)
- Driver identification (1-Wire® iButton ID key)
- RS232 peripheral device support:
o GARMIN FMI support
o 2x LLS support
o RFID protocol support